Bid Coordinator for Manufacturers’ Representative for HVAC Products
- Learn to use a variety of software?
- Accurately enter data?
- Download, scan, & file documents?
- Organize, prioritize, and work independently?
- Communicate effectively and professionally?
Then this opportunity could be for you…
We are the premier manufactures’ representative for HVAC products with offices in Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, Miami and West Palm Beach. We are looking to add an energetic professional to our team as a Bid Coordinator to organize bid solicitations from our customers.
We are looking to cultivate an excellent Bid Coordinator who understands the construction bid process, is self-driven and motivated, dedicated to providing exceptional service for external and internal customers, has excellent organizational skills, integrity and accountability.
If you feel you fit this description, and you meet the requirements below, we want to hear from you.
- Use a variety of software programs to process quote requests from customers
- Set up projects in our enterprise resource planning software (Infor Distribution FACTS) and schedule with estimating and sales team
- Download construction documents from a variety of resources, using a variety of transfer tools. Use software programs to separate, extract and manage documents.
- Collaborate and maintain communication with external customers for accuracy of documentation, changes and revisions and special instructions
- Communicate customer instructions, due dates, and revisions to estimating and sales team
- Process quotes prepared by estimating personnel
- Administrative experience
- Construction industry experience, including construction bid procedures preferred
- Health insurance – Variety of plans, including an option for 100% cost paid by company
- Dental, life and supplemental insurance products available
- Generous paid time off
Stan Weaver is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or Associate based on any legally‐recognized basis, including, but not limited to: sex, pregnancy, age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, immigrant status, military status, veteran’s status, mental or physical disability or handicap, atypical heredity cellular or blood trait, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, domestic partner or civil union status, the use of a guide or support animal or membership in any other protected group.