Estimator for Manufacturers’ Representative for HVAC Products
- Learn to use a variety of software?
- Pay attention to detail?
- Learn about HVAC products and their technical applications?
- Prioritize, meet deadlines and work independently?
- Communicate effectively and professionally?
Then this opportunity could be for you…
We are the premier manufactures’ representative for HVAC products with offices in Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, Miami and West Palm Beach. We are looking to add an entry-level member to our team as an Estimator.
We are looking to cultivate an excellent candidate who is detail oriented, self-driven and motivated, organized and dedicated to providing exceptional service for external and internal customers. Experience working in the HVAC industry is beneficial, but not required.
If you feel you fit this description, and you meet the requirements below, we want to hear from you.
What you will do:
- Create accurate and clear proposals for Mechanical/HVAC air distribution products to support sales team
- Use estimating software for on-screen takeoffs/tagging, pricing using Excel or manufacturer’s pricing programs, and enter quotes into company’s software system
- Electronically maintain records of all working documents and data to back up estimates and proposals
- Previous construction industry experience preferred
- Background in administration is a plus
- Computer skills to use internet-based and other programs for pricing and creating quotes
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and comfortable with meeting deadlines
- Communication skills, attention to detail, organizational skills, adaptable, and problem-solving abilities
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Health insurance – Variety of plans, including an option for 100% cost paid by company
- Dental, life and supplemental insurance products available
- Generous paid time off
Stan Weaver & Co is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or Associate based on any legally‐recognized basis, including, but not limited to: sex, pregnancy, age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, immigrant status, military status, veteran’s status, mental or physical disability or handicap, atypical heredity cellular or blood trait, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, domestic partner or civil union status, the use of a guide or support animal or membership in any other protected group.