Search our parts database
INLINE DIRECT DRIVE AND BELT DRIVE - SQ/BSQInline Direct/Belt Drive Fans
• Models SQ and BSQ are the ideal selection for clean air applications (intake, exhaust, return, or make-up air systems) where space is a prime consideration. Fan wheels are centrifugal, backward inclined, and constructed of aluminum.
• Model SQ Centrifugal Inline fans are direct drive. Maximum operating temperature is 130o F
• Model BSQ Centrifugal Inline fans are belt drive. Maximum operating temperature is 180o F.
SQ performance capabilities range from 80 cfm to 5,025 cfm and up to 1.75 in. wg of static pressure. BSQ performance capabilities range from 62 cfm to 26,600 cfm and up to 3.5 in. wg of static pressure.
STANDARD CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- Galvanized steel housing
- Non-overloading backward inclined aluminum wheel
- Side access panels
- Inlet and outlet duct connection flanges
- Ball bearing motors
- Adjustable motor pulley
- Adjustable motor plate
- Fan shaft mounted in ball bearing pillow blocks
- Static resistant belts
- Corrosion resistant fasteners
<–Swipe More Details–>