Position: Procurement Specialist at Stan Weaver and Company
The Procurement Specialist role is to procure, maintain, and account for stock items at our Four (4) warehouses. This position will oversee inventory, replenishments and pricing accuracy.
- Provide pricing updates from factories and vendors in ERP system and assure their real time accuracy.
- Coordinate movement of all purchased products from suppliers and address any supply/supplier issues.
- Verify order acknowledgement against POs for unit price accuracy.
- Ensure invoices are received in system and POs are closed accurately.
- Conduct quarterly counts and annual inventories of all warehouses.
- Resolve problems reported by the end-users.
- Learn to operate in our ERP systems FACTS.
- Resolve issues with suppliers as needed in timely manner
- Maintain and work with DPI to on FACTS issues and enhancements.
- Develop and implement standardized warehouse procedures and training for all warehouse employees.
- Document and develop training manuals for warehouse procedures.
- Collaborate and coordinate with IT department of Stan Weaver and Cors-Air (Miami/WPB)
- Perform other tasks or projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in procurement, business, finance, or related field preferred
- Previous Procurement experience preferred (wrote POs, entered and matched POs in accounting system)
- Proficient computer skills, including experience and working knowledge of ERP systems.
- Strong understanding of procurement and logistics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and direct employees.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self managing with a continuous process improvement mentality
- Health insurance – Variety of plans, including an option for 100% cost paid by company
- Dental, life and supplemental insurance products available
- Paid time off
Stan Weaver is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or Associate based on any legally‐recognized basis, including, but not limited to: sex, pregnancy, age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, immigrant status, military status, veteran’s status, mental or physical disability or handicap, atypical heredity cellular or blood trait, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, domestic partner or civil union status, the use of a guide or support animal or membership in any other protected group.